Manufacturers are always looking to optimize operations which lower production costs and maximize margins. Whether it be shipping finished product more efficiently, to decreasing waste on the production lines, to managing inventories, or optimal sourcing of raw materials, there are dollars to be saved. Predictive operational analytics allows a manufacturer to accurately understand, anticipate and then make data-driven decisions to positively impact the behavior of their mechanical assets, logistics and employees.
The days of relying on million dollar decisions being left to a small group of executives are now gone. You cannot know everything because there is too much data. Businesses who now rely on predictive manufacturing analytics combined with executive expertise are seeing an increased competitive advantage along with a substantial boost to the bottom line.
Mosaic, a leading analytics firm, can help run these high velocity data streams through world class custom built predictive models. We partner with your business to make sure you are well prepared to take advantage of the wealth of insights provided by mechanical, human, and market data.
Leading Medical Device Manufacturer – Analytics Assessment
- Advanced Analytics Readiness Assessment.
- Mosaic helped deliver a prioritized project road map with recommendations on how to execute.
Leading Soft Drink Manufacturer and Distributor – Analytics Assessment
- Advanced Analytics Readiness Assessment for specific predictive order use case.
- Mosaic helped assess:
- Data, technologies, processes, in-house skill sets, ROI.
- The customer now has a clear cut path on how to get the most value from data analytics for this particular use case
- Mosaic helped assess:
Largest Global Express Shipping Companies – Custom Decision Support Tools
- Improve operational efficiency with more accurate predictions on overnight package airport operations.
- Decision support tool running 24/7 at client site providing situational awareness and demand predictions.
- Gives decision makers awareness across all operational areas, including ramps, the ramp control center (tower), and the air traffic control coordination group.
- Fuses a variety of customer and external data feeds, sends the data through complex prediction and optimization algorithms to compute and recommend ideal engine-starting times for the customer’s aircraft.
- Saves millions of dollars annually in fuel costs.
Contact Mosaic today to learn more.